Hey guys! Today I wanted to review the Kiss everEZlashes. I received these lashes from Influenster for review purposes. Before I get into the review, I want to remind you all that I am working on a blog post dedicated to Influenster as a whole for those who are interested and will go into detail about the program on that blog post.
Retail price: $3.99
The style of Kiss lashes I have are 03. They are natural looking lashes that can be worn everyday. These lashes have two applicator strings on each side of the band, that are meant to make the application process easier for those who have not worn lashes before and quicker for those who wear lashes all the time. The lashes feel like they are natural haired and not plastic. The Kiss lashes are also suitable for contact lens wearers. The kit comes with a latex-free liquid lash glue that is bluish in tone when you first apply it to the lashes, but turns clear after a few seconds.
On the back of the box, you will see instructions on how to apply the lashes with the strings. Below, I will list the instructions for you for reference:
- Apply to lash glue to lash band; wait 30-60 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and tacky. Use with Kiss Strip Eyelash Adhesive.
- Hold strings firmly; starting from outer corner working in, position and place along natural lashline. Hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Place finger on corner of lash to secure and GENTLY PULL STRING AWAY.
- The lashes aren’t heavy at all. These lashes feel so natural on the eye and give a slightly more glammed up appearance. You could easily wear these lashes everyday, as well as for special occasions.
- The lash glue that comes with the lashes is pretty darn good. I’ve used Lash Grip before and while that worked, I like this kind of glue better. I don’t have to put my glue on the back of my hand or on the lash tray and use a brush to put the lash on the band. Not only does that take too long, but I can’t touch up my lashes with it like I can the Kiss adhesive. Great job.
- The lash glue doesn’t pull up a lot of eyeliner either. Another great point with this glue is that if you remove your lashes, you won’t have that much to pick off of the band. The drying time is fast on the glue so you don’t have to wait that long (I waited at least 15 seconds per band) and it stuck onto my lashline like a charm.
- The applicator strings. I understand the idea behind this, but the strings made it harder for me to put on my lashes. I did try two-three times with the strings before I just said forget it and pulled them out. I then applied my lashes with my trusty Tweezerman tweezers and I was on with my day.