Disclaimer: I was given a steep discount on or received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All experiences reviewing this product are my own and are not inspired by the nature that I have received this product. Trust me, no one is paying me to say anything. You’re getting the real when I’m reviewing something.
Hey y’all! Happy New Year! How did you enjoy your holiday season? Mine? I gained weight from eating too much, but it was very happy holiday season. For the past month or so, I have been testing out a new product from Valentia Skin Care. If you look back a few posts, you will see that I reviewed their serum in the past (that I still use), and I was eager to review their new eye cream. As always, here is a little literature about the product:
“Valentia True Glow Eye Cream – An illuminating antioxidant rich eye cream that helps lock in moisture, repair and tighten skin for a youthful looking glow around the eye area.
This Corrective Eye Treatment Will:
- Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- Nourish & hydrate
- Tighten the under eye area
- Brighten dark circles
- Reduce puffiness
- Astaxanthin: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooth fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.
- Resistem: Natural plant stem cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.
- Vitamin C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for well-rested and bright eyed look.
- Organic Rosehip Oil: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Arnica: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.
Being honest with you, I am really enjoying using this product. Seriously. I’m even
forcing convincing my fiance to try this out with me and I have noticed an improvement to his under eye area as well. On me, my dark circles don’t look so dark, but I don’t know if that is because I am drinking more water, or because of this product. Maybe they are working hand in hand. I have also noticed that my under eyes don’t look so puffy throughout the day, and that this cream soothes my skin when I apply it in the morning. It’s a nice product all around for me.
For you skin care lovers, I’d recommend this if you’re looking for an eye cream. You can purchase this off Amazon for $24.99 (free two-day shipping if you have prime!). Here’s the direct link to the product: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014DH4FTC