Hey y’all! Today, is my top 5 pet peeves. This seems similar to listing my likes and dislikes, so a few of those might be repeated. Let’s not waste anymore time and jump right into it!
- AT&T U-verse: I hate this service, yo. It goes out at the most inconvenient times and it’s irritating. For it to be “underground” as they say, it sure does go out.
- Guys who won’t take no for an answer: No, I don’t want your number. My name’s not “Ay lil mama” or any variant of that, no, I don’t want to be your friend and it has nothing to do with my man “letting” me have friends or not, and no I don’t want to know you in any way, shape, or form. Find yourself some business and leave me alone. Thanks.
- Social issues being downplayed or ignored: Not going to go into detail here. It’ll take way too long, and I have other things to talk about right now. But, race deflector, sympathizers (I mean to the EXTREME), and outright “woah is me, you’re racist too” type of people can calmly skip away from me. Thanks again.
- SOME women: Hey ladies. Could you please stop looking at my man as though he’s attractive (which he is), but then look at me like I’m a damn dust bunny found under the bed? I see you.
- My hair: Mainly because it likes to rebel on me. I mean, I feed it, baby it, keep it protected, spend my money on it. And how does it repay me? By telling me, “Girl bye” and “I ain’t sorry!” My hair has an attitude problem and I’m sick of it.
And that’s it! Those are my pet peeves. What are yours? Let me know in the comments below! I hope this post finds you healthy, happy, and blessed!
PS: He won’t read this, but happy 24th birthday to the love of my life! Today, we celebrate you!