Hey guys! Since fall is here, I thought it would be only right that I shared with you my favorite lip treatment and lip stains for the fall time. I love the fall season, especially when I have an excuse to pull out my darker and richer toned lipsticks for my everyday makeup looks. Fall time is also when I bring out my warmer and smokier eyeshadow looks, but more on that in another post. Some of these products are new right now and are limited edition. Others were limited edition when they were released, but I’m sure there are dupes out there from other brands. If you like a certain lip product I feature that’s no longer available, try checking out www.temptalia.com for swatches and dupes. This is my favorite resource for finding dupes to products that were limited edition. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get into my favorite lip products!
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Treatment: I love this product, yo. This lip treatment is thick like honey, with a pleasant taste (it’s going on your lips, so it’s inevitable that a little would get in your mouth) and for me, is very hydrating. I have lips that can crack if I do not moisturize them at night with something thick; my lip cracking gets worse whenever I wear drying liquid lipsticks. This has helped my lips so much and I definitely notice a difference when I do use it at least every other night.
- Beauty For Real Lip Revival Exfoliating & Hydrating Lip Scrub: I have talked in the past, as well as in this post, about my dry lips. With the popularity of matte liquid lipsticks and my affinity for them, my lips take a beating and I need something to restore them. I ordered this product from Amazon based on the good reviews, and I have to say that I like using this product. Now, I don’t use it as much as I should (which is daily for me), but when I do use it, it gets a lot of the dead skin off my lip. This lip scrub has cinnamon in it that could plump the lips; I haven’t noticed any temporary plumping with my lips. This is a pretty good scrub for $13.33.
- Milani Amore Lip Creme in Emotion & Attraction
- NYX Lip Lingerie in Teddy
- Coloured Raine Lip Paint in Raine Fever & Tootsie
Recently, these are the colors I have been wearing on my lips and I keep cycling through these colors. Attraction is my absolute favorite right now; there’s nothing sexier than a red lip to me and I rock one every chance I get. I have more liquid lipsticks, but these are my favorites for right now. Before the season is out (hey, Black Friday!), I’m definitely going to purchase more. What are your favorite lip products for this season? Let me know in the comments below! I hope you all have a great morning/afternoon/night wherever you are! I’ll talk to you all soon!
P.S. If you want to catch up with me on a more regular basis, follow me on Instagram at @ShunaRae! I post on Instagram pretty regularly; way more than on this blog. Catch you there!